Here’s a story to make you wonder “What’s my excuse?”, and inspire you to go ride the horse you have. A reminder of the simple things that are so important, and encouragement to keep trying through the challenges. It is a bumpy road and there will be set backs, but above all else, enjoy each moment and don’t let anyone tell you that you or your horse aren’t good enough for dressage. Make it a New Year’s Resolution, or better yet, start today, but know deep down that every horse has hidden potential waiting to be discovered, and gifts to offer the open-minded…
Some BIG Things Are Coming Soon, Don't Miss Out!
- 3 Position Warm Up Exercises to Start Your Ride Right
- Starting Again, and Finding Dressage From Within
- Ottb vs Warmblood: Training Two Fillies
- A One-Eyed Thoroughbred Takes His Ammy to Grand Prix
- How to Overcome Blaming Yourself or Your Horse to Improve Your Riding Today
- How Your Half Pad Can Make or Break Your Ride
- Getting Control of Your Horse’s Shoulders with the Leg Yield Hexagon
- A Tool For Times Your Horse Makes You Nervous
- Proof the Horse Does NOT Do All the Work
- Video Analysis of My Ride and How to Make This Tool Work for You
About MeFor many years, I was a trainer in Northern IL, but I've transitioned to Amateur in Austin, TX! I believe dressage should be for any horse and any rider, so I want to inspire you to train your horse to levels you never thought possible, and I want to share with you the secrets of biomechanics and classical dressage to make it happen. As a trainer, I gained much technical expertise and insights into making progress with many different horses. As an amateur again, I've gained an appreciation for the challenges that come with juggling a non-horse job with the rest of life, and still trying to keep a horse going as well!